Honors Pinning Ceremony

Today I was invited to go to the Honors Pinning Ceremony for the Honors students who are graduating at the end of the semester!

It was so great to be able to go support my peers in their accomplishments. It was easy to connect with these ETSU students because not only have I worked along side them but built relationships with a few of them on this academic journey. I felt truly connected with these select honors student because in a few short semesters I will be in their shoes going through the Honors Pinning Ceremony with my parents along side me and my thesis mentor looking over me. Graduating with honors is a real accomplishment that is not to be over looked and I was happy to be able to share this moment with these students I look up to. 

Comments

Popular Posts