Where am I going?

To answer where I am going is an impossible question. The question I can answer however is where I am trying to go. Plans and life can change extremely fast with out any forewarning. Career paths can change due to academic mistakes, family's life be torn apart due to sudden death, and anything at anytime can happen. 
While that sounds extremely morbid, understanding that your control can merely influence your course throughout this life is important. I plan to finish my undergraduate degree next spring and apply to graduate school. Hopefully I will be accepted into a program that I will finish in two years and start a career. I would like to start that career financially stable and move out of my parents house and find a place of my that I can either purchase or rent to be my own. I would like to be planted in an area that I will be staying for a long time in order to grow connections and get rooted in the community. Preferably I would like to stay in the Kingsport area but if I have to leave I can make due. 
Being flexible is key in all walks of life and maintaining flexibility will allow you to get ahead in life to be successful. 

Comments

Popular Posts