Honors Charity Ball

Honors Charity Ball

In the Fall semester I was not able to attend the Honors College Social event was. I heard plenty of positive remarks about the social, which made me want to make sure to attend in the spring. The Charity Ball was created to raise funds for The St. Judes Children's Hospital to support them in order to continue doing the work they do for the patients in need. The venue at the Carnegie Hotel was perfect for this event, the ball room was just the right size to accommodate the guests that were there. For dinner we were served quesadillas, BBQ Chicken, a spinach artichoke dip, and an assortment of desserts. I must say, the food was delicious! It was served buffet style so that anyone could get as much as they wanted to eat.....and I did. I had a fantastic time at the ball and look forward to going to it again next semester!

Comments

Popular Posts