ETSU Basketball Game

ETSU Basketball Game

I must say, I am not a follower of sports, but its hard not to enjoy going to your own college's basketball game! I was able to attend the ETSU vs WCU basketball game at Freedom Hall with my girlfriend and another couple. I was surprise by the amount a ETSU logo's was set up all around Freedom Hall. I also had it in my mind that there were not going to be many people there but the seats were nearly all taken! The band did a great job playing and keeping the energy in the crowd. I was glad to get to see the basketball band play because many of my good friends from high-school play in the band. One of the players that was on the basketball team for WCU also went to my high-school and I was interested in watching him play for the first time since we had graduated. Overall I had a fantastic experience and look forward to my next opportunity to attend a Bucs Basketball game!

Comments

Popular Posts