Honors Collo Project

This semester I want to broaden my horizons by traveling out of the country for the first time and participating in my first mission trip. I will be attending a mission trip to Puerto Rico to help with the disaster relief over spring break with the BCM on campus at ETSU.  We will fly out on March 3rd and return the 9th from Puerto Rico. While there we will be helping distribute water, mud digging of destroyed houses gathering lost belongings, construction on homes, and assisting with any other needs of the citizens of Puerto Rico. In preparation of this trip I have already started gathering supplies and have began to take an interest in the language. Over coming the language barrier will the the biggest issue I will face because I am not fluent in Spanish. I am intending that the preparation for the trip along with the trip itself will not only grow myself as person, but also help others in the process.

Comments

Popular Posts